CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The End of an Era

Wednesday was the final episode of my beloved Scrubs. For the last eight years, I have gone through the up's and down's of each Sacred Heart employee. There has been laughing and crying, but it was always entertaining. Alec and I confessed our mutual "guy love" before "bromances" became cool.

Guy Love





I was very anxious for the finale, to find out if I would be satisfied. This is a show I watch the reruns of multiple times per day, so I know the in's and out's of the whole series. The first 10 minutes was great, but for about the next 15 I was scared that it wasnt going to live up to my expectations. The last 10 minutes were the best in Television history. I hope I can find a youtube clip of it all. I couldnt stop smiling once it was over because it could not have ended in a better way.

Even though I can't say these are my 10 favorite clips, I can say they are a few of my favs.





















This is the last 10 minutes of the show. Absolutely fantastic!

3 comments:

Trent said...

Best show ever. I put in any disk from any season and push play whenever I'm feeling down.

Alec and Tiffany said...

2 months? C'mon, now! Has this awful summer sports season put you in a drought? Football starts up soon...then you can come out of hibernation.
ACR

Andy -n- Molly said...

hey Dixon, we're taking our blog private... send your email to us at anmwoodbury@gmail.com so we can make sure to add you to the list.