CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Halfway there

2 Down...2 to go. I finished my first two finals of the semester this morning. Sadly, they were the two I was least worried about so it doesnt take away from much of my stress. Hopefully the next two days will go as smoothly as today...

It is freezing today! I enjoy the snow, but not everything that goes along with it. Shoveling the driveway, scraping ice off my windshield, these are not fun things to do when it is 12 degrees outside. It is amazing how fast you start to lose feeling in your hands! Only a few more days of this until I can enjoy the wonderful Las Vegas winter, which includes none of the above scenarios. I just dont understand how there can be a cloudless sky, yet it is still below freezing.

I got some great pictures of hannah and dad in New York. I am so jealous! I have only spent a day in new york and know there is so much more for me to discover. Not only that, they get to see The Little Mermaid on broadway. It was only a few months ago that Lindsay Egbert and I were scheming on how we could get to see that! I love my dad, he takes such good care of his kids.

2 comments:

Alec and Tiffany said...

Dixon! Yay you have a blog! We can't wait to see you this weekend and have a fun double date!

Heather said...

i agree on all the snow stuff...try -6 with a wind chill and walking to class with your nostril frozen together...BRING ON THE SUNSHINE BABY!!!