CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Frustration...

I have been sick for the last week. Every other day it is a different thing...sore throat, sinuses, cough, etc. I wish I could have all of them at the same time for two days and get it over with! Never before have I had so much medication in me, yet there has been no relief. So much for my new found fondness for pills...

The Patriots won again today. They bother me so much! I still dont think they will win the super bowl. It is so hard to win as many games in a row as they have in the NFL. With two weeks to prepare, either NYG or Green Bay should have a good chance to beat them.

Thats it for now. I just needed to get those things off my chest.

3 comments:

Heather said...

get well soon!!!

steve said...

ok, seriously, your blog may have saved me some undue hardship in the future. D-man! I had no idea dashboard put out a new album. now i have to go buy it on my way home from work. can i get it at target? dashboard was my favorite band, maybe of all time. the music for a single return missionary at college is priceless. good call. i will forever be in your debt. go rebels.

steve said...

u da man! i will listen to it as i sue people. so calming as i ruin peoples lives...