CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Moving to Brazil

I made the decision today that i am moving to Brazil each September through the first week of February. Thats what it takes for my Colts to win the Super Bowl. They broke my heart again today against the Chargers. 3 turnovers inside the 20 yard line. It should have been a blowout. I am kinda jealous of Keith and the Eagles...but I am sure that will only last for a few days. At least the Colts are a playoff team!

Another thing that influenced my decision to move to Brazil was hearing the beautiful portuguese language in church today. There is a girl from Rio in my ward and she has only lived here for a month. She was asked to give the closing prayer, but was given the choice to do it in either languages. It was amazing! I was able to talk to her for a few minutes after church. My portuguese is still pretty good!

1 comments:

Alyssa Joy said...

And once again, my team previals. This never gets old!